You can return your item for credit within 10 days of purchase. Credits will be issued to your account at www.GazalEyewear.com and can be used at any time for a new purchase. Due to the limited nature of the products, we are unable to offer a monetary refund. Credits on your account do not expire, however as our items are limited production they may sell out before you make your selection. We recommend choosing your new item right away so we can secure a replacement for you.
Items must be returned new, unused, and with original packaging and labels attached.
Returns that are damaged, stained, cleaned, worn, or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Should your item not fit or be the style or color of your liking we are happy to exchange your product for another of your choice. If there is a price difference between your return and new product choice a credit or upcharge may apply to your account.
Returns will not be offered for any personalized, custom items, special promotions, or sale items.
Returns that do not comply with these guidelines will not be accepted.
All Gazal Eyewear products have a 3 Year Warranty for Defects, any defective items should be returned to us as quickly as possible. The warranty in place is for items that are defective in nature and does not cover wear and tear, or damage done to the eyewear.
Wear & Tear:
Gazal Eyewear products are worn and will go through normal wear and tear. Misuse of products and when used in combination with other products can result in damage to your eyewear. Gazal Eyewear is not responsible for damage to products through either wear and tear or damage done to the products.
Damage to frames includes but is not limited to, stains, scuffs, scratches, breaks, & cracks or discoloration. Discoloration can occur due to excessive wear, lotions, creams, hair and skin products, exposure to excessive temperatures, and improper use and care of personal products or cleaning agents. When using products such as hair dye, lotions, creams, and similar products we recommend not wearing your eyewear products so that the eyewear does not absorb any of the chemicals.
Though Gazal Eyewear is designed to be durable damage can still occur. Should breakage occur due to any mishaps please contact us we and we may be able to replace or repair your eyewear. Each case will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the damage there may be fees for parts, service, and courier services. Fees will be discussed with you prior to services being rendered to confirm that you would like to proceed with the repair(s) and agree to the charges.
Please contact us if you are unsure if your eyewear is defective or damaged and we are happy to assist you.
To return one or more items from your order, please follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Verify the origin of your purchase. If you purchased one of our products from a licensed distributor you must contact the distributor and follow their guidelines for returns/exchanges. If you purchased your items from GazalEyewear.com please continue to the following steps.
- Please contact us using our return form on the website at GazalEyewear.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Eyewear Exchanges”. Please provide valid contact information so that we can send confirmation emails.
- In the comments/email body please describe the reason for your return so we can provide the best possible service. Please also note the items that you would like to exchange. You are welcome to provide a link or description. Please note the Model Name and Color. Our online form allows you to easily choose a replacement eyewear piece.
- Items must be returned new, unused, and with original packaging and labels attached. Returns that are damaged, stained, cleaned, worn, or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please ensure all items are returned following this policy so that your items are not returned to you. YOU MUST INLCUDE A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL RECIPT. Without a valid receipt that matches the item and customer we may not be able to identify your return, and this helps ensure your package is not misplaced. Gazal Eyewear is not responsible for any missing items that do not have the original receipt in the return box.
- Contact the UPS number that you can find hereor take the package to the nearest UPS point you find here.
We recommend that you keep an eye on the tracking that you find on the return label placed inside the package, so that you can monitor the shipment of your package. Feel free to contact us any time for assistance.
Any issues caused by the use of a courier or a return label other than ours are not attributable to Gazal Eyewear.
Your return may take until 5 business days to be handled by our warehouse. After that you will receive a confirmation email. The credit will be processed to your Gazal Eyewear account or for the new item selected. Credits may take up to 10 working days to appear on your statement.
Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift may receive the credit on their account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you do not have an account with Gazal Eyewear please go to our website and create a FREE account. This will help expedite a transfer of credit from the original purchaser. Gift exchanges may take slightly longer because we must verify all purchases from the original buyer. We thank you in advance for your patience.
For repairs and warranty evaluations please let us know the extent and cause of the damage using our forms or in the body of the email sent. The information will help expedite your repair process. The length of time and possibility of the repair cannot be determined until your product has been evaluated. Once your eyewear is received at our warehouse your frames will be checked in and an email confirmation will be sent to you regarding receipt. Someone will be in contact with you within 5 working days.